Sustainable coastal development is critical to protecting the mangrove flats and ecosystems that support the permit, tarpon and bonefish that fly fishermen love. Instructor Haywood Curry, student Johnny Cantun and classmates in the Ocean Academy Fishing Class made the winning video on the theme of sustainable coastal development for the CZMAI (Coastal Zone Management Authority and Institute). Their video was shown as the culminating activity for the 2014 Belize Coastal Awareness Week.
- (no title) August 15, 2017
- OA Application 2017-2018 August 15, 2017
- Principal Recommendation 2017-2018 August 15, 2017
- OA Application August 15, 2017
- Mapping Marine Debris with ArcGIS and Drone Technology June 10, 2015